CP 7890 Camera Control Package
Find stores in my area:
The CP 7890 Camera Control Package seamlessly adds automated video-follow-audio to a Shure discussion or conference system.
Included hardware and software integrates with the DDS 5900 Digital Discussion System or DCS 6000 Digital Conference System to automatically display a video image of the speaker for recording, streaming, or broadcasting applications.
A free setup application for Apple iPad and most Android tablets makes saving camera presets quick and easy. With the ability to handle up to 4 cameras (not included) and 400 presets, the CP 7890 is ready for a variety of meeting sizes and room layouts.
- Allows configuration of 4 cameras and 400 presets using your iPad/Android tablet
- Easily integrates a video camera system with the DDS 5900 or DCS 6000 system
- Includes AMX NX-1200 controller box, 12V DC power supply, E3200 router, VISCA camera connector to RS-232, RJ-45 network cable, and user guide
- Provides automated video output of meetings, conferences, classes, etc. for recording, streaming, or broadcasting
- Accommodates up to 4 cameras (requires video switcher, not included)
- Programmable Overview image
- Can save up to 3 room layouts
- Operates with any camera that supports the VISCA protocol