All you need for conducting a successful discussion event
Elegant design, simple and intuitive to use with multiple possibilities of controlling the system. The plug and play simplicity of the system enables users to fully focus on the event.
The system consists of a central unit and single programmable multi-user type units, enabling discussion, interpretation, grouping, VOX (voice activation) and encryption.
Conferencing, two language interpretation and language distribution
Facilitating conferencing, two language interpretation and language distribution, the DDS 5900 covers the majority of all discussion events. For system set up, assigning of seats, operation modes etc. DIS provides you with a web browser interface, which in addition can be used for event management purposes during an event.
All the functions mentioned above draw a clear picture that when it comes to organising smaller size events, the cost effective DIS DDS 5900 is the right solution - due to its simplicity and high intelligibility.
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Control of up to 250 discussions units
- Aditionally up to 32 units can be configured as interpreter units
- 2 language interpretation channels
- Up to 8 simultaneous open microphones interpretation channels
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes: Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (Voice activation)
- 'Auto Off' of microphones
- TCP/IP Ethernet connection for external control
- DCS-LAN connection by use of shielded CAT5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Web browser interface for easy setup of system parameters
- Discussion unit configurable as chairman, delegate or interpreter unit
- Scrambled audio to prevent eavesdropping
- Exchangeable button overlay for discussion unit