The DIS Digital IR Audio Distribution System is designed for use in both permanent installations and temporary setups for summits etc.
- The DIS Digital IR Audio Distribution System fully complies with the IEC 61603-Part7. which is the industry standard for digital infrared transmission in the 2 to 6 MHz frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary band.
- Digital infrared transmittion
- Easy set-up and operation
- Excellent sound quality
- Up to 32 high quality channels
DT 6008 or DT 6032 Digital Transmitters
The DT 6008 or DT 6032 Digital Transmitter is the central modulator unit which receives audio from the interpreter and transmits it for wireless digital language distribution.
The DT 60xx Digital Transmitter accepts audio from the AO 6004 or AO 6008 Audio Output Units or from the CU 6105 or CU 6110 directly. Other audio sources can be connected as well. The transmitter modulates these signals onto carrier waves. The digital carrier waves are transmitted directly to the RA 60xx Digital Radiators located in the room - for wireless distribution to the DR 60xx Digital Receivers.
DT 6008 or DT 6032 Features
- Capable of distributing a maximum of 8 or 32 channels/languages
- Can be used with both the DCS 6000 or DDS 5900 Systems
- Flexible configuration of channels and channel quality modes for efficient distribution
- Adjustable sensitivityThis is how mich signal a microphone produces for a given amount of sound.Read moreGo to the glossary for each input to enable fine-tuning of audio levels
- Built-in mini infrared radiator for audio monitoring
- Radiator and system status indication via display
- Configuration of transmitter and system via a display and one single rotary button
- 19" housing for table top use or rack mounting
RA 6013 & RA 6025 Digital Radiators
The RA 6000 series are used for powerful distribution of reliable infrared signals throughout the conference venue to the wireless digital receivers.
The RA 6013 & RA 6025 digital radiators transmit up to 32 channels in superb audio quality through invisible light, enabling delegates to listen to the interpreted languages by means of the DR 6000 digital receivers. The radiators are used to provide reliable infrared coverage from small meeting rooms up to very large conference halls.
RA 6013 & RA 6025 Features
- RA 6013 covers up to 1000 sqm. (one carrier, 4 standard quality channels)
- RA 6025 covers up to 2000 sqm. (one carrier, 4 standard quality channels)
- No fan - cooled by convection, resulting in silent operation
- LED indicators for radiator status checking
- Automatic switching when transmitter is switched on/off
- Brackets for mounting on ceiling or floor stand are available for easy installation
- Adjustable radiator angle ensures maximum coverage
- Appealing design
DR 6004, DR 6008 & DR 6032 Receivers
Beautifully designed by Danish industrial designers this wireless digital receiver is easy to use and offers a superb audio quality.
The DR 60xx Digital Recievers are ideal for use in wireless simultaneous interpretation systems in conference centres, conference theatres, hotels etc. By means of invisible digital infrared light up to 32 channels can be received in superior audio quality.
The ergonomically designed receivers use the latest electronics technology - including a specially designed IC to ensure maximum performance and a long battery life-time.
DR 6004, DR 6008 & DR 6032 Features
- 2-digit LCD display with battery and reception status indication
- Number of available channels is always the same as the number of channels used by the system, eliminating the need to scroll through unused channels
- Audio signal automatically muted when signal is too low, ensuring that the user receives only high quality audio
- No power used when headphone is disconnected
- Clip for easy wearing, placed on the front of the receiver to easily slip into a shirt pocket
- Measurement mode for easy checking of radiator coverage
- Up to 200 hours operation with alkaline batteries
- Attractive design