SRH440 Professional Quality Headphones
Find stores in my area:
- In the box
What is the SRH440 best suited to?
The SRH440 Headphones are ideal for recording and monitoring in your home studio. The impedance, power handling and sensitivity have all been optimized for performance with professional audio devices such as mixing consoles, dj mixers and headphone amplifiers.
What are the features?
It has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The adjustable headband and collapsible construction provides extra comfort and portability. It has an enhanced frequency response to deliver accurate audio across an extended range.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with professional audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Max. input power: 500 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 311 g
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
In the box:
- 6,3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-plated (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Detachable coiled cableAbnehmbares Spiralkabel (Part No: HPACA1)
- Carrying Bag (Part No: HPACP1)