Broadcasting: Reporting microphones, shotgun microphones, headsets and more
Microphones for news reporters, show hosts and anchor men in front of the camera need to provide very high speech intelligibility. Shure offers a number of different speaker microphones for various speech applications. This includes microphones for broadcasting, TV studio, outdoor production, handheld, headset or installed microphones.
DSLR & Camcorders
Microphones and Accessories for
Broadcasting & Field Recording
FP Wireless for Broadcasting Applications
Affordable, lightweight portable wireless solutions
- Wireless portability for the freedom to go wherever the job requires
- Automatic Frequency Selection locates an open frequency at the touch of a button
- Automatic Transmitter Setup instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- Up to 14 compatible systems simultaneously
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Various Shure microphones options
UHF-R Wireless Components for Broadcasting Applications
Premier Wireless Technology
- UHF-R incorporates automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system functionality for intuitive and fast setup.
- Up to 2400 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 60 MHz bandwidth provide superior capability to respond to changing or unpredictable RF conditions.
- UHF-R Wireless features Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- UHF-R is available with the premium KSM9 Dual-Diaphragm Wireless Transmitter.