- Boundary Microphones
- Gooseneck Microphones
- Overhead Microphones
- Gooseneck microphones are suitable for conference rooms and other environments where aesthetics play an important role.
- The microphones can either be mounted on conference tables or desks.
- All models are resistant to RF interference.
- Boundary microphones can be placed on surfaces such as tables or lecterns.
- Any potential comb filter effects can be avoided. Shure Boundary microphones are available in various sizes and designs - even wireless.
- Shure Microflex Boundary microphones are ideal for conferences.
- Overhead microphones are suitable for speakers, choirs or stage applications.
- In addition, Shure miniature overhead microphones, with their simple, low profile design are ideal for fixed installations.