WCE6 Earset Microphone
Find stores in my area:
- In the box
What is the WCE6 best suited to?
The WCE6 Earset microphone is ideally suited to singing and spoken word applications for professional performers and presenters in settings such as the theatre, houses of worship and TV studios. The rugged, bendable boom arm assures custom fit and the snap-on cable makes your WCE6 compatible with all Shure wireless microphone systems.
Does it come in different colours?
The WCE6 is available in mulitlple shades including black, tan, light tan and cocoa.
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Almost invisible against many skin tones
- Rugged, bendable boom assures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- OmnidirectionalEqually sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be „aimed“ to isolate one area.Read moreGo to the glossary microphone is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
- Transducer TypeA transducer converts sound into an electrical signal. The two most common types are dynamic and condenser. Read moreGo to the glossary : CondenserCondenser microphones are more sensitive, give a smooth, natural sound and need to be powered.Read moreGo to the glossary
- Polar PatternPolar pattern describes how well the microphone hears sound from different directions.Read moreGo to the glossary: OmnidirectionalEqually sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be „aimed“ to isolate one area.Read moreGo to the glossary
- Frequency ResponseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.Read moreGo to the glossary: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Sound Pressure:
- Weight: 2 g
- Frequency ResponseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.Read moreGo to the glossary Curve:
In the box:
- 1 x Microphone Bag
- 1 x Cable Clip
- 1 x Windscreen
- 3 x Protective Cap