IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor
Find stores in my area:
The IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications, featuring 8 channels of acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control to ensure a high quality audio experience.
Easy to install and configure, the P300 provides Dante (10 in / 2 out), Analog (2 block in / 2 block out), USB (1 in/out) and Mobile (3.5 mm) connectivity options that makes connecting to room systems and collaborating with laptops and mobile devices easier than ever.
Seamless integration with Shure Microflex Advance and Microflex Wireless microphones allows the P300 to deliver a complete audio experience from Shure, providing the most intelligible conferencing sound.
- Connects 10 Dante audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB and a mobile device to an AV conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes Shure developed DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in AV conferences: 8 channels of microphone processing featuring AEC, noise reduction, and automatic gain control, IntelliMix automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressorThis is an audio device or software feature that reduces the dynamic range of an audio signal.Read moreGo to the glossary and PEQ
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in / 2 block out) to connect to room AV conferencing system; USB (1 in/out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack