IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor
Find stores in my area:
The IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor offers a predefined matrix and presets to simplify the set up process reducing the lengthy commissioning time often associated with DSP. The unobtrusive form factor allows discrete installations, making it compatible for a wider variety of meeting rooms. Versatile connectivity options provide freedom of choice when joining a room video system including via soft codec, or connecting laptops and mobile devices. Featuring acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control for up to 8 Dante channels, the P300 ensures echo- and noise-free conference room audio.
- Connects 10 Dante audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB and a mobile device to an AV conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes Shure developed DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in AV conferences: 8 channels of microphone processing featuring AEC, noise reduction, and automatic gain control, IntelliMix automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressorThis is an audio device or software feature that reduces the dynamic range of an audio signal.Read moreGo to the glossary and PEQ
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in / 2 block out) to connect to room AV conferencing system; USB (1 in/out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack