QLX-D Digital Wireless System
Find stores in my area:
Other Wireless Systems
- System Features
- Microphone Options
- Frequency Versions
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 72 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- More than 60 compatible frequencies per frequency band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via - Control and monitoring options via ShurePlus Channels mobile app
- AES-256 encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems deliver defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations.
Shure digital wireless technology enables QLX-D to transmit detailed audio with extended, virtually flat frequency response. Designed to be incredibly RF spectrum efficient, QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Automatic channel scan and IR sync make finding and assigning an open frequency quick and easy. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination. AES-256 encryption comes standard and can be easily enabled for secure wireless transmission.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D rechargeable power options provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports re¬maining runtime in hours and minutes.
With clearly defined performance, QLX-D delivers the very latest in wireless technology innovation from Shure.
Headsets – for use with QLXD1 bodypack transmitter
Lavaliers – for use with QLXD1 bodypack transmitter
Contact the distributor in your country for specific frequency information.
System technical specifications
- Compatible systems per frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary band (up to): 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 2880
- Auto Setup Features: Automatic Channel Scan, Network Scan and IR sync
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: ½ wave antennas
- Antenna Options: Yes
- Receiver Network Ability: Yes
- PC Control: Yes
- Rack Hardware: Professional-grade, all metal construction
- Transmitter Display: Backlit LCD + LEDs
- Receiver Display: Backlit LCD + LEDs
- Battery, Endurance: 2 AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- Environment: AV Rental, PA Rental, System Integrators
ShurePlus Channels untethers you from the mixing console, delivering time-saving convenience to roam the performance space while monitoring key Shure wireless system parameters from an iOS device.
The app relays critical channel information including RF, audio, and battery levels. Quickly switch between any of your wireless channels using the sortable channels list.
Mobile control of wireless channel settings can be added via in-app purchases. Unlocking this feature allows remote adjustment of frequency assignments, audio gain, muting, and more.
Wireless Workbench 6: Desktop Wireless Control App
From pre-show planning to live performance monitoring, Wireless Workbench provides comprehensive control for networked Shure wireless systems.
Download Wireless Workbench