PG Wireless Dual System for two Guitarists
Find stores in my area:
Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent), Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversityWireless “diversity” receivers feature two separate antennas for consistent signal reception.Read moreGo to the glossary, One touch QuickScan locates the best open FrequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary, ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Frequency Versions
What receiver comes with the PG Wireless Dual Guitar System?
The PG Wireless Dual Guitar System comes with the Analog Wireless dual Receiver BLX88 that provides improved linearity and frequency responseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.Read moreGo to the glossary.
The receiver BLX88 is ready to perform right out of the box and is the clearest choice for performers who wish to unplug from the wire.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Why internal antennas?
For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be set up in a certain way. The internal antennas on the BLX receiver are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 100 m operating range and optimal signal strength.
Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
Is the setup really that easy?
Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you’re ready to go.
What does “Linearity” mean?
The proportion between input signal of the transmitter and output signal of the receiver is always constant.
Entry point to professional Shure quality, ruggedness and sound.
- Cable, instrument, 2.5 foot (.75 m)
- 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch connector
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversityWireless “diversity” receivers feature two separate antennas for consistent signal reception.Read moreGo to the glossary
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Two swivel adapters, part number: 90F4046
- Power supply PS23E
- Two thread adapter: 31B1856
System technical specifications
- Compatible systems per frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary band (up to): 12
- Selectable frequencies: 150
- Auto Setup Features: QuickScan : Finds group with most compatible frequencies and sets to best frequency
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: BLX4, BLX88: Internal, BLX4R: Detachable
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included), Rack mount brackets (only with rackable/BLX-R Sets)
- Case: No
- Transmitter Display: LED
- Receiver Display: BLX4, BLX88: LED, BLX4R: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, up to 14h
- Environment: Small to medium stages
Further Technical Specs
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524–865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50–15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) – +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX88: 12–18 V DC at 320 mA, supplied by external power supply
BLX88 Dual Receiver
- Output Impedance:
- - XLR connector: 200 Ω
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- - XLR connector –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: BLX88 429 g
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 320 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Input Level:
- - gain max: -16 dBV maximum
- - gain min (0 dB): +10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 75 g, without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
Contact the distributor in your country for specific frequency information.