Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To enhance awareness and generate Sales in our Integrated Systems vertical market we are looking for a
Market Development Manager - Poland (all genders)
In the role of Market Development Manager, you will plan programs and participate in field events to support sales growth for Shure products in targeted market segments in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. You will be responsible for training of Distributors’ staff on methods for repeating these programs in their geographic areas, and you will collect customer leads and useful feedback on Shure products, programs, and services. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Market Management, Integrated Systems Europe, and is based in or around Warsaw, Poland.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize market leads and opportunities to reach potential new customers.
- Develop and provide product presentations and demonstrations for sales teams, consultants and end users to increase awareness and understanding of the benefits of Shure’s product categories.
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct training sessions to educate Systems Integrators and Distribution Partners on product benefits and sales techniques, as well as monitor and report on effectiveness of education/training efforts within the Polish, Czech and Slovakian markets.
- Work with Marketing on technical and logistical support for conferences, seminars, and other special events.
- Provide support and input to Product Marketing and Product Planning on Shure’s product lines – including forecasts and pipeline information.
- Monitor on-line forums as well as competitive activity - from a product and market development standpoint - and reports on items of interest to Shure.
- 50 % travel annually – including some weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 years of work experience using skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a comprehensive technical knowledge of audio principles and products.
- Thorough understanding of industry practices, workflow and terminology. Background or experience within Audio Visual Integration, Video Conferencing, Multi Language Discussion Systems, and related fields is preferred.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques to create solutions for difficult assignments of diverse scope.
- Able to handle multiple assignments and to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors and adapt as needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Word. Experience drafting Programs and Audio DSP Platform Competencies are a plus.
- Detail oriented, well-organized, and good time management skills, and able to work independently reporting to a remotely located Manager.
- Native language skills appropriate to the region and high level of English as a second language.
- An exciting job opportunity in an international work environment with great potential for future growth.
- Colleagues that are passionate about technology, high-end audio solutions and serving our customers.
- An informal and dynamic work environment in modern and spacious office surroundings
- An attractive compensation package including pension and health insurance.