Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Sales department we are looking for a
Sales Support Specialist (all genders)
The Sales Support Specialist provides support to sales and market development objectives for the Western Europe MCA business as well as certain cross-vertical duties. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Provides support to Sales Director and Sales Managers utilizing CSP, Microsoft Office and internal Shure programs.
- Provides analysis of data-mining for policy enforcement, sales trends and sales opportunities.
- Maintains current records for dealer programs.
- Collaborates on product launch activities.
- Provides on-site support for local and national tradeshows and events, based on vertical markets as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on assignments requiring considerable judgment and self-initiative. Knowledge of audio electronics is a plus.
- Must have intermediate math skills as well as intermediate computer skills and literacy in Windows-based software. SAP experience is a plus.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English language skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast paced environment and self-motivated team player willing to take directions.
- Up to 10% of travel time may be required.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle, mail: email@example.com or + 49 7262-9249195