Interpreter headset provides excellent speech intelligibility and freedom of movement. Features include dual-sided, lightweight wear, rejection of unwanted ambient noise due to the cardioid polar pattern, and removable ear pads.
- Lightweight dual-sided design can be worn comfortably for long periods of time
- Flexible gooseneck microphone boom pivots 270 degrees, allowing microphone to be worn on left or right side of the head
- Cardioid condenser microphone for clear intelligible speech without unwanted ambient noise
- Removable ear pads permit the headsetto be worn with or without ear pads, and allow convenient cleaning in shared-use applications
- Included adapter cables permit use with interpreter sets equipped with different connectors
- Meets ISO requirements for interpreter headsets
- IH 6500 User Guide (<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en-EU.quickfinder.locale.pt">Pt</span>)