The MXC640 Touchscreen Conference Unit features a color touchscreen that displays conference information and controls that make meetings more productive. An integrated ID card reader allows standard NFC cards to be used to identify attendees by name or control access. The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources, and dual 3.5mm headphone jacks provide comfortable listening to interpretation channels.
- 4.3-inch color touchscreen for voting, conference information, and control
- Can be used by chairman or delegate, or shared by two delegates*
- NFC ID card reader allows attendee identification
- Speak and mute/function buttons with Braille imprinting for visually-impaired users
- Built-in loudspeaker mutes automatically when microphone is activated
- Dual 3.5mm headphone jacks with volume controls and channel selectors
- Compatible with MXC-series gooseneck microphones
The MXC640 Touchscreen Conference Unit features a sophisticated multi-function display that allows the unit to be tailored to the unique needs of every attendee to maximize their effective participation in the conference. The 4.3-inch color touchscreen shows conference information and provides easy access to controls and features. Information can even be displayed in alternate languages. The MXC640 can be configured for use by a chairman, a single delegate, or for shared use by two delegates*.
The touchscreen allows the chairman to see the list of active and waiting speakers, remotely control their microphones, initiate a pre-vote attendance check followed by a 3-button or 5-button voting session, and view the results in real time. With optional conference management software, the meeting agenda can be displayed and specific agenda items selected for discussion.
For delegates, the screen displays the list of current speakers and the request queue. Voting buttons are shown when a voting session begins, and the results are displayed when the session ends. The user can also select an interpretation channel, multiple types of replies to the current speaker, and adjust the screen appearance and brightness.
The integrated ID card reader allows standard NFC cards to be used to identify attendees by name, regardless of where they sit. With optional conference management software, system access, speech time, or other privileges can be limited for each participant as appropriate.
The Speak button and programmable function button provides tactile feedback when pressed, and surrounding LED’s illuminate to indicate microphone status. The area immediately below the microphone and function buttons includes Braille imprinting for visually-impaired users. The built-in loudspeaker and dual 3.5mm headphone jacks provide comfortable listening to the floor audio or interpretation channels.
*Dual Delegate operation requires a firmware update.
Further Technical Specifications
- Frequency Response (microphone input): 20 Hz – 16 kHz (+0.5/-3 dB)
- Frequency Response (loudspeaker): 200 Hz – 16 kHz (+0.5/-10 dB)
- Microphone Input: 10-pin modular connector, lockable
- Headphone Output: Two 3.5mm stereo female
- DCS-LAN connection: Two RJ45
- Power Consumption: 4.8 W maximum