The MXCIC Interpreter Console provides comprehensive interpretation facilities and is fully compliant with ISO 20109 recommendations for interpretation equipment. The MXCIC supports three outgoing language channels and eight relay languages in addition to the floor, and displays all channels on a large color screen. Braille labels and audible cues support visually-impaired users, while the loudspeaker and headphone/headset connections provide listening options.
- Compliant with ISO 20109 recommendations
- Three outgoing channels (A+B+C) with free/locked toggling
- Eight relay languages + floor
- Support for multiple interlocking modes
- Two 3.5mm headphone/headset jacks on the sides
- One 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom
- Volume and tone controls for headphones
- NFC reader and USB connector
- Integrated high-quality loudspeaker
The MXCIC Interpreter Console provides comprehensive facilities for professional interpretation when used with the Microflex® Complete (MXC) digital conference system. Its features are fully compliant with ISO 20109 recommendations for interpretation equipment.
The MXCIC supports three outgoing language channels and eight relay languages in addition to the floor. The unit also supports multiple interlocking modes (A interrupt A, A interrupt B+C, A interrupt A+B+C). A large color display shows both relay and outgoing language channels. The relay ‘quality’ of each pre-selected language is shown, indicating if the monitored language is original from the talker, a direct interpretation, or relay interpretation.
Controls are supported with Braille labels and audible cues to support visually-impaired users. Two 3.5mm TRRS jacks on the left and right sides of the unit allow connection of a headset (such as the Shure IH6500 Interpreter Headset) or headphones. There is also a 3.5mm TRS headphone jack on the bottom of the unit. Volume and tone controls allow the user to adjust the sound quality of the headphones.
An integrated loudspeaker on the rear of the unit allows the interpreter to listen to the floor (or another interpretation channel) when interpretation is not active in the booth. An NFC ID card reader and a USB connector permit the interpreter to load and recall personal settings (firmware update required).
Further Technical Specifications
- Frequency Response (microphone input): 20 Hz – 16 kHz (+0.5/-3 dB)
- Frequency Response (loudspeaker): 200 Hz – 16 kHz (+0.5/-10 dB)
- Microphone Input: 10-pin modular connector, lockable
- Headset Connection: Two 3.5mm TRRS female
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm TRS female
- DCS-LAN connection: Two RJ45
- Power Consumption: 6.5 W maximum