Sound isolating earphones deliver crisp, clear audio from single High Definition MicroDrivers and BassPort technology. They feature, a gold-plated MMCX connector, 360-degree rotation, and a Fit Kit to ensure sound isolation and hearing protection.
- Single High Definition MicroDrivers for a clear and pristine extended audio range
- Tuned BassPort technology to optimise low end performance
- Detachable reinforced cable with formable wire
- Over ear configuration to keep cables out of the way
- Gold plated MMCX connector with lock snap mechanism allows 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Fit Kit with various sizes of foam, silicone, and triple flange sleeves, for optimal sound isolation (up to 37 dB)
Where can the SE315 earphones be used?
The SE315 earphones enable you to block out background noise wherever you want; the gym, the train or even at home. They feature a detachable, reinforced cable with formable wire for secure placement, an over ear configuration to keep cables out of your face, and a gold plated MMCX connector with lock snap mechanism to allow 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
This combination of acoustic and practical features means you can use your SE315 earphones in the location of your choice.
How does the High Definition MicroDriver deliver such a clear sound across an extended audio range?
The SE315 earphones' internal assembly enables them to deliver the maximum possible performance from single High Definition MicroDrivers, giving a clear and pristine extended audio range. They also feature Tuned BassPort technology to optimise low end performance.
The included Fit Kit, with various sizes of foam, silicone, and triple flange sleeves, ensures the best possible sound isolation from unwanted noise for all users. This means that you can enjoy your music without distraction, and eliminate any need to raise the volume to unhealthy levels to compensate for background noise.
What replaceable components do the SE315 earphones feature?
The SE315 earphones are built with longevity in mind. You can replace the detachable, reinforced cable and interchangeable sleeves as often as necessary to maintain the high quality sound.
|1||Universal fit yellow foam sleeves|
|1||Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)|
|1||Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)|
|1||Triple flex sleeves|
- SE315 SE425 SE535 User Guide (<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en-EU.quickfinder.locale.pt">Pt</span>)