SE846 Sound Isolating™ feature four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer performance. Featuring a customizable frequency response and an innovative, detachable cable system, the SE846 Earphones provide a perfectly tailored listening experience.
- Four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer performance in a convenient and portable package.
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter provides the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Adjustable frequency response for customizable sound signatures with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- All color models come with Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, standard 3.5 mm audio cable, micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, ¼’ adapter, airline adapter, two pairs of nozzle inserts, nozzle removal key, premium carrying case, and fit kit with wide variety of sleeves.
- Inline remote and mic offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range
- All color variations now come with three cable options – standard 3.5 mm audio cable, universal 3.5 mm communication cable with selectable iOS/Android functionality, and Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable for up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
What others are saying
What others are saying
Are they noise cancelling or sound isolating?
Can I go for a custom mold?
Can I replace just one earpiece?
Can I replace the cable when it is broken?
Can I use them while running? Will they be damaged by sweat?
The SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 earphones use a cable which is resistant against sweat. These earphones have been designed to resist conditions on stage, which includes a lot of sweat.
How do I clean the Shure Sound Isolating Earphones?
How do I detach the drivers?
How many drivers do the different models have?
I’ve got intermittent audio. How do I trouble shoot a potential fault?
The earphones are noisy what should I do?
What are the differences between the different models?
SE112: Uses one dynamic driver and does not feature detachable cable
SE215: Uses one dynamic driver and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing SE315: Uses one balanced armature driver and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE425: Uses two balanced armature drivers and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE535: Uses three balanced armature drivers and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE846: Uses four balanced armature drivers including subwoofer performance, detachable cable, ergonomic earphones housing and detachable nozzle