Xavier Naidoo, Sasha, Rea Garvey and Michael Mittermeier — known throughout the German-speaking world as the 'German Rat Pack' — were on the road onc…
Omnidirectional voice communication microphone delivers optimum speech intelligibility for fixed station applications, like police and schools. Features include a switch-selected dual impedance output and locking press-to-talk switch.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Switch-selected dual impedance output
- PTT switch that can be locked “On” for hands-free operation
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Adjustable height
- Does not require DC power for operation
The Shure Model 450 Series II is a high output dynamic microphone designed for paging and dispatching applications. This extremely rugged microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern and a frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility. It also includes an impedance selection switch and a locking press-to-talk switch.
Further Technical Specifications
- Impedance (at 1,000 Hz)
- High Impedance: 40,000 Ω
- Low Impedance: 210 Ω
- Recommended Load Impedance
- High Impedance: 100,000 Ω
- Low Impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz, Open Circuit Voltage)
- High Impedance –35.0 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Low Impedance –57.0 dBV/Pa (1.4 mV)
- Locking Press-to-Talk Switch: Activates microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit. The microphone circuit is normally shorted. Impedance Selection Switch: Double-pole, double-throw slide switch located in the base of the microphone.
- 2.1 m (7 ft.) four-conductor, two conductors shielded, non-detachable