Headworn vocal microphone for detailed, uncolored sound in an ultra-thin and fully adjustable design. Features comfortable behind-the-ear Dynaflex® earforms, a discreet, detachable microphone boom mount and interchangeable frequency response caps.
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex® earforms that hide behind the ears
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage
- Includes In-Line Preamplifier
What is the BETA 53 best suited to?
It’s a premium headworn microphone that is ideal for spoken word and vocal applications such as a theatre performance, speech, trade shows and seminars. It can also be used by vocal artists for live recording and performance. This mic has an omnidirectional pickup pattern so extra care will be needed in setup to avoid any feedback issues.
How does this compare to the BETA 54?
Both mics look similar, using the same ultra thin design. The BETA53 has a flat response and is omnidirectional, where as the BETA 54 has a tailored response and is supercardioid, making it more suitable for vocals in loud environments such as on stage.
Also available in wireless version WBH53
|1||In-Line Preamp Part RPM626|
|2||Snap-fit Foam Windscreen|
|2||Standard Protective Cap|
|1||Swiveling Lapel Clip|
|1||Plastic Carrying Case|