Headworn vocal microphone delivers a warm, natural sound with maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient noise rejection.
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless application.
What is the BETA54 best suited to?
It´s a premium headworn microphone that is ideal for lead and backing vocals on stage and for live recording applications.
How does this compare to the BETA53?
Both mics look similar, using the same ultra thin design. The Beta53 has a flat response and is omnidirectional, making it more suitable for spoken word in quieter environments, whereas the BETA54 has a tailored response and is supercardioid, making it more suitable for vocals in loud environments such as on stage.
This microphone is also available wireless - see WBH54
|1||In-Line Preamp Part RPM626|
|2||Snap-fit Foam Windscreen|
|2||Standard Protective Cap|
|1||Swiveling Lapel Clip|
|1||Plastic Carrying Case|