Vocal microphone provides warm, accurate sound. It features high SPL capability and controlled low-frequency roll-off to compensate for proximity effect. Provides low susceptibility to RFI and a shock-mount system to absorb shocks and handling noise.
- Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise
- Highly consistent supercardioid polar pattern provides superior gain-before-feedback
- Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics
- Very low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum
- Advanced cartridge shock-mount system absorbs mechanical shocks and reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
What is the Beta 87A best suited to?
The Shure Beta 87A is a premium quality supercardioid hand-held condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability. It is ideal for a professional lead or backing vocalist either on stage, for live recording or in the studio.
What are the characteristics of the Beta 87A?
The Beta 87A features a controlled low-frequency roll-off that compensates for proximity effect and prevents the “boomy” sound often associated with close pick-up. The tailored frequency responce with its presence rise , brightens the upper midrange and helps the vocals cut through the mix. The tight supercardioid pattern provides maximum isolation from other vocalists or instruments while offering minimal off-axis coloration. It operates on phantom power.
|1||Swivel Adapter Part A25D|
|1||Carrying/Storage Bag Part 26A13|