BRH50M is a dual-sided, supra-aural headset with lightweight on-camera design provides exceptional audio quality, comfort and durability. The high performance dynamic microphone delivers natural, intelligible voice reproduction with a cardioid polar pattern and frequency response optimized for demanding broadcast and media production applications.
- Closed-back, supra-aural earcups with low-profile, on-camera design
- High performance dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern and frequency response delivers natural, intelligible voice reproduction optimized for on-air broadcast
- Fully adjustable headband for comfortable, ergonomic fi
- Boom microphone pivots 270 degrees for precise positioning with left or right side wear
- Single-side, detachable cable with 3-pin XLR/1/4” connectors. Kevlar® reinforced for increased durability
- Legendary Shure durability designed under rigorous quality standards to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- User-replacable ear pads and windscreen provided for long product life
Where should the BRH50M be used?
The BRH50M headset is intended for various broadcast applications such as studio production, theater production, corporate event production, electronic field production, conferencing and intercom applications or event production.