Digital large-diaphragm condenser microphone replaces field recorders with the ability to record audio on the go onto an iOS device. Features include 5 preloaded DSP settings, Lightning Connector compatibility, and iOS ShurePlus MOTIV app editing.
- Integrated rear kickstand
- Touch panel provides control of gain, mute, and headphone volume
- 3.5 mm headphone output for real time monitoring
- Compatible with PC, Mac, iOS and most Android devices
- 5 preset audio modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud)
- Dedicated iOS ShurePlus MOTIV app enables recording at 24 bit / 48 kHz, and manual adjustments to limiter, compressor, and five band EQ
Where can the MOTIV MV51 be used?
The MOTIV MV51 condenser microphone captures high fidelity audio within your home studio. It is an obvious choice for vlogging, videoconferencing and podcasting.
This mic integrates seamlessly with Mac, PC, Lightning Connector enabled iOS and major Android devices (contact our expert team for full Android compatibility info) to deliver high quality audio wherever you need it most. This condenser microphone features a built in 3.5 mm headphone output for real time audio monitoring, and can be mounted to any standard 15.9 mm thread microphone stand.
How does it maintain consistently high sound quality across different environments?
The MOTIV MV51's large 25.4 mm capsule element accurately reproduces the sound source, while customisable audio settings allow it to excel across various environments.
The MOTIV MV51 offers five DSP preset modes – speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument and loud. The built in touch panel also provides control for gain, mute, and headphone volume.
When used with the iOS ShurePlus MOTIV app, the MOTIV MV51 offers even greater acoustic flexibility. You can individually adjust the limiter, compressor and five band EQ to create a unique audio experience.
Which devices is the MOTIV MV51 compatible with?
The MOTIV MV51 digital microphone is compatible with PC, Mac, iOS devices with Lightning Connector, as well as most Android devices. It is plug and play, so can be used with audio software of your choice, to record in any audio format and digital quality.
|1||1m USB-to-MicroUSB Cable|
|1||1m Lightning-to-MicroUSB Cable|
Further Technical Specifications
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Fla
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector