Side-address cardioid condenser microphone connects with a computer for natural reproduction in instrument and vocal digital recording applications. Features include preamplifier with Gain Control, zero latency playback, and a high-pass filter.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring with real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Large diaphragm capsule with voice tailored frequency response
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes a 3 m USB-cable, a shock mount and carrying case
What is the PG42USB best suited to?
The PG42USB has been designed and optimized for lead vocals. It plugs into a computer USB port for the simplicity of digital recording and features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce the subtle nuances of lead vocal performances. It is ideal to be used in home and professional recording studios.
What are the features?
- Integrated pre-amp with mic gain control
- Monitor mix control for zero latency
- No need for addional soundcard
- Plug & play (no drivers or additional software required)
Will it work with my computer?
The PG42USB is compatible with Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Vista (32 & 64 bit), XP, 2000 and Max OS X (10.1 or later).
|1||3 m (9.8 ft) USB Cable|
|1||ShureLock™ Rubber Isolated Shock Mount Part A27SM|