Cardioid fitness headset condenser microphone offers a moisture-repelling hydrophobic construction for use in fitness training, Features include windscreen and compatibility with Shure bodypack systems for replacement of TA4F-connected microphones.
- Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment options to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Available with a wide range of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease of use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noises for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
What is the SM31FH Fitness Headset best suited to?
The SM31FH fitness headset was designed for use in fitness instruction and features moisture-repelling construction for true performance in humid applications where corrosion damage is common.
Why is it a "Fitness Headset"?
The SM31FH ftness headset adds hydrophobic materials to the industry-standard, road-tested Shure SM family in a rugged and durable cardioid condenser microphone. The moisture-repelling cartridge housing protects the microphone and ensures a long lifetime of use.
Can I use the SM31FH Headset with a wireless System?
TA4F 4-pin connectors make it a viable replacement for any existing Shure wireless headset system, and is also available with SM Analog Wireless and SM Digital Wireless system bundles.