Supercardioid vocal microphone offers superior rejection of unwanted noise for clear reproduction of warm and accurate vocals in noisy environments. Features include low RF susceptibility, a pop filter, and a shock mounted transducer.
- Highly directional supercardioid pickup pattern
- Controlled low-frequency roll-off
- Very low RF and magnetic hum susceptibility
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Built-in wind and pop filter
- Transducer element shock mounted
- Rugged construction for outstanding reliability
- Field-usable over a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Accepts a wide variety of phantom power sources, including DIN 45 596 voltages of 11 and 52 Vdc
What is the SM87A best suited to?
The SM87A is a sensitive condenser vocal mic that is ideal for lead or backing vocals on stage or in a recording studio. Its supercardioid polar pattern provides greater rejection of unwanted sound sources, making it ideal for use in a reverberant or noisy environment.
How does it sound?
It has a smooth frequency response that's specifically tailored for warm, rich, vocal reproduction.
|1||Break resistent Swivel Adapter Part A25D|
|1||Storage Bag Part 26A13|
|1||5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter Part 31A1856|