Omnidirectional miniature lavalier microphone provides full, clear sound in speech applications, like broadcast presenting, lectures. Features include smooth extended frequency response and versatile mounting accessories for low-visibility.
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Versatile mounting accessories allow a variety of low-visibility applications
- Preamplifier assembly can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
- Omnidirectional condenser
- Frequency response: 80 to 20,000 Hz
What is the SM93 best suited to?
The SM93 omnidirectional miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship.
What are the characteristics of the SM93?
Despite its small size, the microphone element provides full, clear sound comparable to that of much larger microphones. Its frequency response is tailored to body-worn applications, with low-end rolloff and presence rise.
What accessories does it include?
The SM93 is supplied with a sew-on mounting bracket, a mounting block with attached tie bar, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. It is also supplied with a dual mounting block with attached tie bar.
|1||Black Tie Clip Assembly|
|1||Dual Black Tie Clip Assembly|
|1||Black Sew-on Mounting Bracket|
|1||Zippered Carrying Bag|