The WL184 premium supercardioid TQG lavalier microphone brings a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, this lavalier uses an interchangeable condenser cartridge, meaning there will always be a lavalier to suit your application.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
What is the WL184 best suited to?
The MX184 supercardioid miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship.
What is an interchangeable cartridge?
All the microflex series of microphones use interchangeable cartridges (sold seperately) which means you can swap between cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges simply by screwing them on to the top of the lavalier mic.
Want to use it wired?
The WL184 is designed for wireless use with a bodypack transmitter. If you wish to use it wired, choose the MX184 which is the same microphone but including an in-line preamplifier and a 1.2m cable with TA4F connector.