Audio conferencing processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications. Includes 10 Dante inputs, 2 analog inputs, 8 channels of microphone processing with AEC, delay, compressor, gain control, and more.
- Connects 10 Dante audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB and a mobile device to an AV conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes Shure developed DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in AV conferences: 8 channels of microphone processing featuring AEC, noise reduction, and automatic gain control, IntelliMix automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressor and PEQ
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in / 2 block out) to connect to room AV conferencing system; USB (1 in/out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
The IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor offers a predefined matrix and presets to simplify the set up process reducing the lengthy commissioning time often associated with DSP. The unobtrusive form factor allows discrete installations, making it compatible for a wider variety of meeting rooms. Versatile connectivity options provide freedom of choice when joining a room video system including via soft codec, or connecting laptops and mobile devices. Featuring acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control for up to 8 Dante channels, the P300 ensures echo- and noise-free conference room audio.