The Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Ceiling Array is a premium networked array microphone for AV Conferencing that captures best-in-class audio from above…
Microflex Advance Table Arrays provide versatile and adjustable coverage areas in elegant, low-profile tabletop solutions. Microflex Advance Ceiling Arrays provide configurable and invisible coverage from above for rooms of any size, shape or application.
Shure Microflex Advance array microphones feature patent-pending new technologies that fundamentally change voice coverage and capture in AV conferencing environments.
Both feature new Shure software tools that enable AV conference room designers to be more creative and conference managers to be more productive.
NEW MXA910 WITH INTELLIMIX®
NEW MXA910 WITH INTELLIMIX®
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform. With powerful onboard Shure IntelliMix DSP providing all the processing needed for echo and noise-free conference audio and a completely new out of box coverage setting requiring zero configuration, it has never been easier to quickly deliver and deploy high-quality audio capture for your meeting spaces.
Industry-leading Steerable Coverage™ Technology allows configuration of up to eight highly directional lobes in three dimensions. Patent pending Autofocus™ Technology continually fine-tunes theposition of each lobe in real time, for consistent sound if meeting participants adjust their location.
The new MXA910 With IntelliMix provides full room coverage right out of the box. And with free Designer System Configuration Software, rooms can be easily configured anywhere offline in minutes, and fine-tuned live while onsite.
Shure Network Audio Encryption can be enabled when used with the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or Shure's ANI Audio Network Interfaces, which utilize AES-256 encryption technology to protect confidential content.
Multiple MXA910s and a single IntelliMix P300 can be combined in a system that offers a distributed DSP approach that is simple, powerful and cost effective, allowing unprecedented room expansion and scalability — including applications with camera tracking and voicelift requirements.
Shure IntelliMix DSP
The MXA910 with IntelliMix includes an expanded suite of proprietary DSP tools that optimize voice quality by reducing room noise and improving speech intelligibility.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) removes far-end audio that leaks into the microphone, providing an echo-free conference experience
- Noise Reduction helps to overcome challenging room acoustics by minimizing unwanted distractions such as HVAC sounds that can impede clear communication
- Automatic Mixing increases presence and reduces noise pickup and transmission, which improves clarity, intelligibility and provides seamless interaction between conference sites.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) adjusts the volume on each channel to ensure consistency between quiet and loud talkers
- Compression manages sudden changes in the output signal from the automixer for improved audio quality
- Delay when a video system introduces latency (where you hear someone speak, and their mouth moves later), simply add delay to the auto mix channel to align audio and video
- Parametric Equalization (PEQ) Each array microphone features a 4-band PEQ on every channel for the precise control of sound. The MXA910 also includes three EQ Contour presets for quick and easy microphone tuning.