Shure Incorporated has added a new ISO 20109-compliant Interpretation Console and Electronic Name Sign to its line of conferencing products for use w…
SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.
- Conference / meeting configuration with MXC or DCS6000 conference systems
- Microphone management in multiple modes, with list of speakers, requests to speak, and requests to reply
- Control of participant login modes, including PIN code or chip-card registration
- Management of participant profiles including name, title, role, permissions, etc.
- Multi-level agenda with linked documents and web links
- Mimic / synoptic room diagram for microphone control, attendance, and voting
- Voting control management (3-button or 5-button)
- Messaging between conference chairman, administrator, participants, and interpreters
- Configuration and control of interpretation
- Support for multi-language software screens
- Report generation and control of import/export of conference information
- Control of conferences in multiple rooms from one PC
SW6000 Conference Management Software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex Complete or DCS6000 conference systems. It provides all of the functionalities which are required for a typical conference or meeting, grouped according to similar functions:
- Meeting and Agenda Management: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and configure an extensive range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaking Management: Control conference microphones, speech time, name handling as well as mimic/synoptic diagrams of the room.
- Participant Information and Roles: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles/permissions, login procedures (ID card, PIN, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support.
- Controls and Interfaces: Setup interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import/export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of DCS6000 system components and third party applications.
- Applications used by the Administrator, Chairman or Delegates: Includes one license each for CAA Conference Administrator Application and CUA Conference User Application.
See Download Page for Release Notes