Shure Incorporated has added a new ISO 20109-compliant Interpretation Console and Electronic Name Sign to its line of conferencing products for use w…
SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.
- Conference / meeting configuration with MXC or DCS6000 conference systems
- Microphone management in multiple modes, with list of speakers, requests to speak, and requests to reply
- Control of participant login modes, including PIN code or chip-card registration
- Management of participant profiles including name, title, role, permissions, etc.
- Multi-level agenda with linked documents and web links
- Mimic / synoptic room diagram for microphone control, attendance, and voting
- Voting control management (3-button or 5-button)
- Messaging between conference chairman, administrator, participants, and interpreters
- Configuration and control of interpretation
- Support for multi-language software screens
- Report generation and control of import/export of conference information
- Control of conferences in multiple rooms from one PC
SW6000 Conference Management Software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex Complete or DCS6000 conference systems. It provides all of the functionalities which are required for a typical conference or meeting, grouped according to similar functions:
- Meeting and Agenda Management: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and configure an extensive range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaking Management: Control conference microphones, speech time, name handling as well as mimic/synoptic diagrams of the room.
- Participant Information and Roles: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles/permissions, login procedures (ID card, PIN, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support.
- Controls and Interfaces: Setup interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import/export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of DCS6000 system components and third party applications.
- Applications used by the Administrator, Chairman or Delegates: Includes one license each for CAA Conference Administrator Application and CUA Conference User Application.
SW6000 v 6.7.1 for CU 6105, CU 6110, or DIS-CCU (License 1.7)
Release Date: 6/6/2018
- This version is used to upgrade from all previous SW6000 versions, however it cannot be used to upgrade systems using CU 6005, CU 6010 or CU 6011 Central Units
- This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
- No new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v6.0.xxx or later versions
- A new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v5.8.xxx or previous versions
- Support for MXC615, MXC620, MXC630, MXC620-F and MXC630-F units
Beta support for MXC products
- Beta (limited) support for MXC640, MXCMIU, MXCIC and MXCSIGN
- Manual or Unanimous voting results entered manually result in an error in the variable “TotalVotes,” which is set to 0 when the result is applied
- When starting the CUA application, the application does not correctly initialize Delegate Vote Status with the number of people logged in until a login or logout is performed
- The Voting Time extension control is unavailable for meetings using conference mode “No Login”
- Agenda Time/Auto update is unintentionally under license control – SW6000-ADV
- Interim voting results may be unavailable on some CUAs during the first voting session after CUA starts up
- Only a subset of name signs are cleared and show as paired after registration
- In the Equipment > Name Signs window, it’s necessary to press the [Delete All] button twice to delete all Name Signs
- If an entry in the CAA/Meeting/Seat Table is empty, this entry won’t be visible in the CAA/Meeting/Agenda/Speak Requests/Participants List
- The application may crash when using multiple monitors if the primary monitor is not first in the list of monitors in Windows
Firmware CU5905, CU 6105, CU 6110, DIS-CCU
- DCS 6000 (DIS CCU) and CU61XX: Support for Microflex Complete MXC615, MXC620, MXC620-F, MXC630, and MXC630-F
- This firmware release can be used to upgrade units in a DDS 5900 or a DCS 6000 systems using CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110 or DIS CCU Central Units.
- CU 6000, CU 6005, CU 6010 and CU 6011 Central Units are not supported in this release.
- DIS FUU Firmware Upgrade Utility is required to upgrade devices.
- Bug fixes for DC 6990 P
- Delegate devices incorrectly handles Mic On in Manual + Reply Mode
- Speech time is not reset after microphone is turned off
- Devices may not display delegate name on Welcome screen
- Exclusive requests behave incorrectly between two devices set as Chairman
Firmware CU 6005, CU 6010, CU 6011
- DC6990P - Support for colours on voting buttons
- 6000, 5900 - Support for "Speak Button Lock". Settings available from CU5905/CU6110/CCU web interface. The ‘Lock Override Time (Long Push Time)’ and the ‘Lock Duration’ is settable from the web interface.
- 6000, 5900 - Support for "Allow Mic Off". Settings available from CU5905/CU6110/CCU web interface
- DC6990, DC6190, DM6680, DC59xx - Support for "Long Push" to overrule Speak Button Lock
- CU5905/CU6110/CCU – Audio In Volume, Level & Muted settings were not stored correctly in CU configuration. Making changes to Audio In 1 caused changes to be used for Audio In 2 after next reboot and vice versa
- CU61xx, CCU - Electrical clicking noise removed from interpreter microphone LED when microphone is activated
- CU5905/CU6110/CCU – Setting Audio In2 -> Loudspeaker from front plate does not work
- CU61xx, CCU - Setting an Interpreter Unit to same A and B outgoing channel will cause audio to become lost if interpreter switch outgoing channel between A and B with Interpreter Unit engaged
- PCB6000 (Flush mounted units) - Vote LED indication not correctly updated on chip card login during voting session if user has voted previously in the same session
- DC6990P – Speech time not stopped on delegates during Exclusive On
- DC6990P – Seat names not updated correctly on unit type change
FIRMWARE UPGRADE UTILITY (FUU) V1489
- An issue in FUU was fixed where units with old firmware were cleared on a CU6010 when they became locked - hereby preventing an upgrade. (CONFFW-558)
- Timestamps added to Upgrade Log.
- FUU will now by default look for a FUU library in a the released folder structure.
SW6000 v 184.108.40.206 for CU 6005, CU 6010, or CU 6011 (Licence 1.7)
Release Date: 1/19/2017
- This version is a maintenance release for systems with CU 6005, CU 6010 and CU 6011 Central Units connecting to SW 6000 through RS232.
- This version is not for new installations
- This version can upgrade SW6000 from v6.0 to v220.127.116.11
- This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
- No SW6000 upgrade license is needed when upgrading from v6.0 to v18.104.22.168
- Upgrade from versions prior to v6.0 for system using CU 6005, CU 6010 or CU 6011 is not possible
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Conference Log with Individual Votes Report (report ID #1451).
- Fixed multiple individual voting results
- Reports updated to reflect conference delegate settings
- Correcting report for all type of list conferences (e.g. prepared delegate conference), so delegate properties (e.g. user type, voting weight, etc.) are now reflected correctly in reports. This impacts most reports also custom reports (e.g. * Georgian, and other reports)
- Voting performance improvement
- Improved performance at voting stop for large CUA installations, which caused slow appearance of voting results on CUA’s after voting is stopped
- Correction for CUA exception when viewing Individual voting results
- Registration performance improvement
- Improve performance for external validation for Registration check, which previously caused the CUI/CUA slowdown in performance
- CUA exceptions after voting on CUA, and then selecting Individual button, which can make the CUA throw an exception, and then crash Slow system performance when voting
- Sometimes delegate votes are casted without voting weight (large installations only)
- Added "-hittest" command line flag. Needed for automated test, and makes it possible to scroll on the CDA Agenda
- Delegates with no "Right to vote” appear in the Individual Voting Results display
- CAA: Copy conference, caused exception in some cases
- CAA: Delegate names are missing in reports after restoring older 4.2 database
- CAA/CUI: Conference Log report do not show speaker stop time, if speaker was active at conference stop
- Installation: Installation overwrites the default custom mimic image. The workaround is to take a backup of the database before installation, and restore it after the upgrade
- Animation errors (this error seems to be PC performance dependent, and only happens on some systems). Workaround is to disable animations with CDA command line parameters