Precision-engineered wireless system for guitarists and bassists with digital pedal board receiver that combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal and exceptional digital audio clarity. The pedal board receiver also features a fantastic integrated strobe tuner.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
GLXD6 Digital Wireless Pedal Receiver
- Pedal Receiver
- Strobe and meter tuning options – tune while mute or live
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LED display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
GLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately)
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
WA305 Premium Instrument Cable with Locking TA4F Connector
- 3.0’ (0.9 m) rubber-coated instrument cable reduces handling noise and provides road-worthy durability.
- Premium straight ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated Neutrik connector offer unmatched fidelity and corrosion-free performance
- Threaded-collar locking REAN TA4F connector securely connects your bodypack for unintterupted signal.
|1||LITHIUM-ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERY Part SB902|
|1||Instrument cable Part WA305|
|1||power supply Part PS24|
|1||USB cable Part 95A21651|
|1||Micro USB Battery Charger|